NBC Universal Graphics Designer, Creative Marketing, E! Entertainment in Universal City, California
Job Number 34628BR
Job Title Graphics Designer, Creative Marketing, E! Entertainment
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business E! Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
• Thoroughly understand the E! Entertainment brand, and be a leader in bringing the network’s voice to life across all creative expressions.
• Provide innovative design solutions across all mediums including on-air, print, digital, social media and emerging new media platforms that are wholly in the E! Entertainment voice and reinforce our department objectives and goals.
• Stay aware of competitive networks and advertising and design trends including typography, animation and photography. Maintain a thorough understanding of the creative and technical process and an expert knowledge of current software.
• Be aware of trends in the world of Pop Culture.
• Be a creative thinker who can solve complex design challenges and develop cutting-edge, compelling, original designs that are within brand standards.
• Able to execute a project from start to finish: from sketches & concept iteration to delivery of a final product along with the appropriate versioning.
• Confidence to take the lead on projects and work independently.
• Able to work closely and collaboratively with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary Creative Team comprised of a Team Leader, Art Directors, Designers, Preditors, Writer/Producers and Project Managers. Comfortable presenting/proposing ideas, taking direction, participating in internal brainstorming sessions with other Team members, working closely with Project Managers in order to deliver projects on time and on budget, prioritizing workload, and managing multiple projects efficiently.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of the department, including preparing for presentations.
• Maintain and archive all project files to ensure that they are accessible and useable by other designers and animators.
• 5+ years experience at an entertainment design firm or agency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Film or comparable portfolio and experience
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and execute national/international advertising television or theatrical campaigns
• Strong Macintosh computer skills, including a thorough understanding of graphics applications Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Illustration and sketching ability a plus
• Ability to take on multiple projects and prioritize them in order to meet all deadlines
• Must have a collaborative approach, the ability to work with others and to professionally represent the department at all times.
• Must be able to work a regular work week and willing to work some late nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.