NBC Universal Lead Analyst, Client Services in Universal City, California
Job Number 34431BR
Job Title Lead Analyst, Client Services
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
As a Lead Analyst you will be part of the NBC Entertainment onsite Client Services technical support team, providing L2 and L3 expertise and becoming a SME for business technologies.
Provide technical assistance, guidance, troubleshooting and repair through Level 2 support and work with internal experts and vendors to resolve Level 3 issues. Provide on-the-spot training to end users and technical support staff. Consult with and make recommendations to IT on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements while maintaining published IT standards. Consult with internal IT teams to represent client’s technical interests for project planning and standards development. The technical lead role is a key component in the development of L2 analyst on new technologies being implemented and improvement of expertise gaps.
Minimum of 5 years experience providing direct end-user support in a Macintosh and Microsoft Windows 7 environment with strong experience troubleshooting and able to utilize analytic ability to solve technical problems.
• Must be able to assist direct supervisor in training current and future L2 agents in new technologies and procedures
• Min 2 years strong customer service experience
• Expertise in script development and automation practices
• Able to maintain operations in the absence of client services manager, client services liaison for designated sites
• Able to analyze L2 reported issues and provide solutions using the most appropriate tools and processes quickly and effectively
• Able to effectively work as a point of guidance for L2 system analysts
• Ability to analyze requests to route/engage appropriate areas of expertise
• Ability to take ownership of production incidents from a technical support expertise, collaborate with others on remediation
• Ability to work flexible hours and tight deadlines, within a 24/7 environment
• Ability to travel (minimum 5% annually)
• Must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays to cover events
• Experience providing direct end-user support for a fortune 500 company preferred,
• Ability to work within established standards and guidelines
• Project management skills and experience
• MCSE desired
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science related field preferred.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills such as: persistent, client-oriented, results-oriented and accountable
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Professional attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.