NBC Universal Office Services Coordinator in Universal City, California
Job Number 34993BR
Job Title Office Services Coordinator
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Sub-Business West Coast Studio Ops
Posting Category Studio Technical Operations
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
• Handle all prospective production office inquiries
• Being main point of contact for your clients/productions and liaison to the various studio services
• Field all office related calls
• Gather all necessary information regarding the client and their requirements
• Provide information on available office space (e.g., describe facilities, provide floor plans, pricing/cost information).
• Scout office space with customer
• Negotiate Lease Agreements for third parties
• Collect insurance certificates for third parties
• Send out department notifications and memos to various department heads and/or clients
• Estimating and billing for all client deals
• Deal Management (RentalWorks, Orbit)
• Arrange for parking, badges and keys
• Make sure office space is setup per the client’s needs/requests (furniture, phone, internet, etc.)
• Prepare ServiceNow tickets for telephone and IT requests related to office setup
• Approve and coordinate all golf cart rentals for clients
• Responsible for dealing with all aspects of customer service and resolving any conflicts or compliance issues between the client and studio
• Update and distribute monthly:
o Production Office Services Report
o Production Office Services Contact Sheet
• Track department revenue
• Build and maintain relationships with clients to build repeat business
• Issue maintenance requests for office space and building requests via CenterStone and Building Engines
• Follow up on services requested by tenants for timely completion
• Coordinate with other departments and studio trades to providing the best customer service and follow-up
• Space planning for potential production office needs
• Walk office space with client upon occupancy and vacancy to notes office space conditions.
• Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with ORBIT , ServiceNow, RentalWorks, Building Engines, and CenterStone Systems
• Must have the ability to read and understand floor plans and construction drawings.
• Previous customer service experience is required.
• Should be highly organized and able to handle a heavy workload.
• Must be able to work overtime on little to no notice
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends on short notice due to office move schedules and rush requests from productions when needed.
• Extremely motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, and ability to multitask.
• Successful applicant must be detailed oriented, a self-starter, and have strong communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.