NBC Universal Producer, Digital Lab in Universal City, California
Job Number 36353BR
Job Title Producer, Digital Lab
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Digital Enterprises
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
• Produce dynamic, high quality digital content for a variety of existing and emerging platforms and brands.
• Innovate and bring a consistently fresh perspective to both creative and production approaches to new content.
• Develop and execute short form pilots and be able to take pilots into multi-episodic series when needed.
• Manage creative execution of content under tight budget parameters and time deadlines.
• Produce daily news stories, breaking news stories, as well as feature stories for future airdates
• Research, fact check, and collect relevant elements for stories
• Work with editors to create dynamic visuals
• Work with production assistants, writers, development execs, brand partners, and internal corporate partners to create the highest quality content
• Collaborate with talent
• Minimum 4 years experience in a news production environment
• Bachelors degree
• Strong writing skills, good creative judgment, and should have a “voice”
• Extremely detail-oriented person
• Must love and have a strong desire to innovate and create new, next-level digital content
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Sense of urgency and deadline-oriented
• Work well within a team
• Passion for and background in digital and mobile content
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.