NBC Universal Digital Marketing Director in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 39703BR
Job Title Digital Marketing Director
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Fandango
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
• 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing positions, with increasing responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Previous experience in digital marketing within a fast-paced consumer business is a must
• Experience within an Ecommerce business preferred.
• Proven experience setting channel KPIs that help elevate the role of each media partner while keeping overall ROI optimized
• Proven ability to lead robust testing strategies across multiple KPIs and campaigns.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.