NBC Universal Director, CRM Operations in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 36229BR
Job Title Director, CRM Operations
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Fandango
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
• 7+ years of successful, diverse and progressive ecommerce/online marketing experience.
• Minimum 5 years of direct CRM experience, managing and executing email programs for consumer products with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform (E.g. Responsys, Adobe Campaign).
• Experience managing a sizeable (3+) team is mandatory.
• Proven experience in setting up robust operations with clear visibility into throughput and SLA measurements.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics .
• Experience with A/B and more complex communication testing required.
• Experience in conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans.
• Strong Excel and data modeling skills.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.