NBC Universal Media Support Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Job Number 39961BR
Job Title Media Support Analyst
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Sub-Business Global Media Operations
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in either a broadcast or fulfillment operations or post-production environment
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a support oriented position
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
• A minimum of 1 year of experience of all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing and able to work on any shift including, overnights, swing, or weekend
• Must be willing to work in Centennial, Colorado
• Must have unrestricted employment authorization in the United States
• An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges
• Know your way around desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
• Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
• Familiarity with digital media file types - Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4 etc.
• Familiarity with digital media workflows and digital file delivery
• Experience working with live video and media files including streaming and transcoding technologies
• Knowledge of digital delivery methods, ftp, UDCP, Signiant and Aspera
• Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and/or help desk
• Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.