NBC Universal Photographer - KXAS in Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Job Number 40773BR
Job Title Photographer - KXAS
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - KXAS
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Dallas - Fort Worth
• Minimum 5 years experience shooting video and knowledge of live remote capabilities in a Broadcast station.
• Minimum 5 years experience operating ENG live/microwave truck.
• Minimum 5 years experience operating communication tools and staying connected with the assignment constituencies (i.e. use of email software, cell phone, messaging tools, etc.)
• Minimum 3 years experience editing stories.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job #BR).
• Must submit a tape of own work to be considered.
• Physical requirements required to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes:
Lifting and carrying camera equipment ranging from 15 lbs. to 30 lbs. (in camera weight) for extended periods of time to shoot on remote locations.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license
• Must have the ability to work any of a 24 x 7 shift
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years Photography/editing experience in a medium or major market TV News station
• Knowledge of P2 cameras and Edius Pro edit systems.
• Knowledge of wireless newsgathering technology
• Team player who is flexible
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.