NBC Universal Sr. Designer - Arthouse in Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Job Number 39828BR
Job Title Sr. Designer - Arthouse
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - Marketing
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Dallas - Fort Worth
• Minimum 4 years experience working in a team environment.
• Minimum 4 years experience in Broadcast Design and / or Motion Graphics
• Minimum 4 years experience and proficient with Cinema 4D and Adobe Suite
• Must submit reel of work and explain roles.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (# )
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas
• Continued flexibility in schedules and assignments according to business needs
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
• Strong communication skills and a dedicated, customer-focused approach to servicing a large, deadline-driven client base
• Must work well in a collaborative, team environment and be able to multi-task
• Experience and detailed knowledge of Curious Mapping, Google Maps, and live television production
• Demonstrate solid creative skills and the ability to take art direction
• Must have strong presentation skills, comfortable chemistry with clients, and experience collaborating with internal and external teams.
• Experience working in the news industry is valued
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.