NBC Universal Email Marketing Associate in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 41073BR
Job Title Email Marketing Associate
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
● Minimum 1 year experience building and sending email using a major email service provider (SailThru, SalesForce, Marketo, YesMail)
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
● Continual Learner: Whether it through training from a vendor, colleague or self-learning, you must have a thirst to learn from both the business side and technical side
● Naturally curious: wants to learn, on his/her own and when directed.
● Keen attention to detail: she/he can pick out small inconsistencies and anticipate issues.
● Process driven: s/he create a process that works for her/him so they can be confident in the quality and accuracy of his/her work.
● Calm in the face of adversity: when things don’t go right (and will happen), s/he will work through the issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
● Creative Problem Solver - s/he can take their own knowledge to make what seems impossible, possible and easy.
● Dedicated to Excellence: The email channel is the largest revenue-driving channel for Craftsy, which means that our emails must be flawless
● Adaptability: As the business objective change, you should be able to adapt as well.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.