NBC Universal Sr. Director - Content Development in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 40226BR
Job Title Sr. Director - Content Development
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Content Acquisition
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• Minimum 8 years' experience acquiring and developing video talent and content
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A record of innovative and bold content development and/or diverse programming strategy at a digital media company, agency, network, production company or SVOD provider with significant focus on digital/linear content ideation, presentation, and programming development of branded-content
• A knowledge of or passion for the company’s core categories and an understanding of how to create best-in-class how-to content
• Success working in highly collaborative creative environments
• A record of elevating and developing colleagues and direct reports
• Strong managerial and planning skills to build and maintain internal procedures and workflows.
• Strong conceptual, strategic and critical thinker who possesses an understanding of the competitive marketplace
• Capable of understanding, interpreting and communicating clear business objectives, strategic goals and insights and turn them into innovative, entertaining and effective creative ideas
• Well versed in all areas of pre and post production, budgets, talent, development, execution & edit review
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.