NBC Universal ENG Photographer in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 40206BR
Job Title ENG Photographer
Business Segment CNBC
Sub-Business CNBC Technical Operations
Posting Category Studio Technical Operations
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
Country United States
State New Jersey
City Englewood Cliffs
• Associates, Bachelor’s degree or related experience in broadcast television production preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in broadcast news environment necessary.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally with a valid passport, on short notice
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to move and carry up to 75 pounds
• Operational and technical knowledge of Panasonic P2, Canon C300 Mark 2 and 5D cameras.
• Familiar with the operation of Aadyn, Arri and Lite Panel LED lights as well as Arri HMI lights.
• Technical and operational knowledge of LiveU Streaming technology.
• Familiarity with Movi camera stabilization system.
• Ability to adjust lighting instruments for proper exposure on subject under varying lighting conditions.
• Ability to manage audio equipment including multiple microphones, IFB's and wireless mics, preparing talent and guests with proper audio equipment as needed.
• Knowledge of dial-up box, jack-fields and patching of telos phone lines.
• Comfortable with the application of make-up/powder on guests/talent when necessary
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ—perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
• Familiarity/Experience with CNBC a plus.
• Familiarity working and traveling within the NYC metro area
• Must be able to perform duties under the pressure of a live television production environment while exhibiting great attention to detail.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform in fast paced, high pressure situations as necessary.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Proficient in the operation of computers.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.