NBC Universal NOC Sports Technical Manager in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 39255BR
Job Title NOC Sports Technical Manager
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Sub-Business Global Media Operations
Posting Category Studio Technical Operations
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New Jersey
City Englewood Cliffs
• 3 yrs in a leadership role showing strong computer, communication, and facilitation skills
• 3 yrs experience in a leadership role in a fast paced environment requiring troubleshooting and process skills, and exhibiting an ability to effectively lead, prioritize, and adapt to changing scenarios
• A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
• Ability to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support the 24x7 on-air broadcast environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work at Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• BA/BS in related field
• 5 yrs experience in an On-air broadcast environment.
• 3 yrs experience in a leadership or management role exhibiting proven leadership, high energy level and strong people management skills
• 3 yrs experience in leading the execution of live television events.
• 5 yrs experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the television production process, broadcast operations, and news/sports/entertainment technical production requirements.
• 3 yrs experience performing TOC duties, demonstrating knowledge of satellite tunings and transmission systems.
• 3 yrs experience in executing off-air scenarios for live events, including approx starts, schedule slides, join in progress and leave in progress
• Extensive and significant experience, understanding and knowledge of digital broadcast and production technical systems, standards and processes
• Technical experience with automated, real-time systems, digital video and audio, troubleshooting and test techniques
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with work rules and scheduling
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.