NBC Universal Senior Producer, CNBC.com in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 39913BR
Job Title Senior Producer, CNBC.com
Business Segment CNBC
Sub-Business CNBC Digital
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that Join us.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
Country United States
State New Jersey
City Englewood Cliffs
• Completed Associate or Bachlor's degree, or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of experience producing digital video content at a major online news publication
• Must have expert level experience with reporting, writing, editing and producing original video content
• Advanced knowledge of editing on Adobe Premiere
• Proficient in DSLR camera operation and studio lighting
• Demonstrated knowledge of online production and multimedia storytelling, and working knowledge of online publishing systems and technologies
• Broad knowledge of current events and financial news
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrate organizational and time management skills and work well under deadline pressure
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport heavy production equipment on a regular basis
• A video production reel of the candidate's work will is preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Leadership/management experience preferred
• Strong analytical ability
• Works well in a collaborative environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.