NBC Universal DreamWorks Feature - Clearance Manager in Glendale, California
Job Number 40387BR
Job Title DreamWorks Feature - Clearance Manager
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Features Animation Support
Posting Category Legal & Business Affairs
About Us From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• Bachelor Degree required.
• The candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced working environment with quick turnaround requirements and tight production deadlines.
• A professional demeanor and strong people skills are required to work closely with DWA's executives
• The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of motion picture and/or television experience as a Clearance Analyst. Animation experience preferred.
• This position is part of a team and candidates must have a cooperative work style and be prepared to multi-task and to cover additional duties as needed.
• Must be highly proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs and Gmail.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.