NBC Universal DreamWorks Technology - Asset Management Supervisor in Glendale, California
Job Number 41215BR
Job Title DreamWorks Technology - Asset Management Supervisor
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Animation Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
● Minimum of four years of support or technical management experience
● Ability to lead and develop a cohesive multi-site support team
● Experience with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate technical
information to both technical and non-technical staff
● Must be a self-starter with a strong emphasis on team building
● Familiarity with BarScan and or similar asset tracking experience
● Supervisor shift consists of core studio hours which may including weekends and holidays
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field desired
● Ability to identify and improve existing processes and procedures
● Strong customer support focus
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.