NBC Universal DreamWorks TV - Administrative Assistant in Glendale, California
Job Number 39387BR
Job Title DreamWorks TV - Administrative Assistant
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film TV Production Support
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• Candidates must have strong organizational skills, focus, follow-through, and excellent attention to detail.
• Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment; coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and manage several priorities.
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• A team player who can work cooperatively.
• This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing with many different individuals at all levels of the company, as well as a broad range of individuals outside the company.
• Minimum 1-3 years of previous assistant and television animation production experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Mail, iOS, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Interest in animation television production and family programming preferred.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.