NBC Universal Director, Sales Strategy and Development in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 40911BR
Job Title Director, Sales Strategy and Development
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Strategy & Business Development
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
• Financial Analysis & Modeling of long term licensing and channel carriage deals
• Strategic Analysis: Monitoring market, programming and technology trends in designated territories
• Presentation Development: Support development of long term financial and strategic planning
• Direct Client Contact: In addition to supporting negotiation strategy and analysis, attend client meetings and directly negotiate as part of deal team.
• Advertising On Demand and Special Project Support
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior entertainment experience;
• Solid experience performing quantitative analysis, forecasting, and/or financial modeling;
• Demonstrated quantitative, financial and analytical skills;
• Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to work within a negotiation team and interact with clients.
• Candidate must be comfortable working in a multi-task, project-driven environment where tight deadlines and multiple demands may require flexibility, longer hours, and travel.
• Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working as a member of multiple teams as well as independently;
• Ability to work effectively with PowerPoint, Excel and utilizing pivot tables;
• Willingness to travel from time-to-time.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.