NBC Universal Finance Analyst, FP&A in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 41038BR
Job Title Finance Analyst, FP&A
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International UNI
Posting Category Finance
About Us NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
• Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
• Proven experience in financial planning and analysis
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work with large amounts of data in SAP, excel, other financial systems. Excellent excel/accounting systems skills
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, great team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to apply business intelligence and data analytics to forecast and analyse data/trends
• Confident, accountable and solution focused
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the UK
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.