NBC Universal Sales Team Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 41066BR
Job Title Sales Team Assistant
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. Its NBCUniversal Television Distribution division is responsible for the global distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television throughout the world. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical and television product in the pay, free, basic and new media markets.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As the ideal candidate, you will have excellent organisational skills, a willingness to learn, and some previous experience within an administrative role including the following key skills:
• Experience of generating data driven reports
• Ability to work independently and drive projects through to completion
• Proactive and solution focused individual with a positive attitude
• Strong organisational skills: reliable, detail focused, strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask
• Able to balance and prioritise a busy workload
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, including report/letter writing and excellent telephone manner
• Ability & willingness to learn new computer systems
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• An active interest in Kids TV business
• Interested in building a career within TV sales
Foreign language skills would be advantageous, though not essential. Previous media sales experience or an understanding of a similar role may be beneficial.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the United Kingdom.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.