NBC Universal Social Creative Manager in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 40346BR
Job Title Social Creative Manager
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International UPI
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us For over a century, Universal has been known for its diverse slate of films, including classics such as Jaws, the Fast and Furious and Jurassic Park franchises, Mamma Mia, Despicable Me and the Jason Bourne series. Universal Pictures International owns and operates direct theatrical marketing and distribution of feature films around the globe.
The International Creative Advertising team defines the creative marketing strategy for all of Universal’s theatrical releases and develops marketing assets to speak to consumers around the world, including trailers, posters, outdoor advertising, TV advertising and extensive social media campaigns. The team work closely with filmmakers, talent, research teams, creative agencies and local territory teams in order to deliver the world’s most effective and compelling movie campaigns.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
Essential skills include…
• Extensive knowledge of social media and creation of AV and static social materials
• Experience working at a social creative agency would be preferable
• Demonstrated experience in a creative role gained within TV, music, art, film distribution and/or film exhibition
• Ability to envision the bigger picture and think strategically with an innate creativity and curiosity
• Genuine passion for social media and film
• Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal), coupled with the ability to communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner tailored to the individual audience
• Detail-orientated with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
• Able to work under pressure in a fast moving and changing environment
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully influence people across differing levels, cultures and personalities
• Track record in successful project management, ability to take on a project and own it from beginning to end
• University degree
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.