NBC Universal Social Media Director in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 40649BR
Job Title Social Media Director
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International UPI
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us For almost a century, Universal has been known for its diverse slate of films, including classics such as Jaws, the Jurassic Park series, Mamma Mia, Fast and Furious and Bourne. UPI owns and operates direct theatrical marketing and distribution of feature films in many locations around the globe including Austria, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and UK & Eire. In other territories UPI market and distribute movies through its JV offices, as well as in select territories, licensees who are contracted to distribute on UPI's behalf.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
• You will be considered an expert in using Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, Linked In, Twitter amongst others) and have a track record in creating and delivering the social media framework strategy.
• Experience of managing a campaign from beginning to end across multiple countries (and adapting to the local audience) is essential
• Experience of reviewing content and working with Creative teams to design social media campaigns for each new film release.
• Experience of working with data analytics to determine the optimal placement for all campaigns to positively influence views and ultimately revenue
• Experience of working in a media agency preferable to have experience of managing multiple and diverse campaigns. Knowledge of working with franchises is additive.
• Previous experience of managing a team. Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate clearly with a variety of audiences internally and externally.
• Demonstrable project management experience is essential
• Be able to work under pressure, be proactive and self-motivated
• Additional languages preferable
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.