NBC Universal Team Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 40483BR
Job Title Team Assistant
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International Consumer Products
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us Universal Pictures were the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and over their one hundred years, they have been responsible for some of the world’s most memorable feature films. The home of ET, Jurassic Park, Despicable Me, Jason Bourne, Dracula, Bridget Jones, Mamma Mia!, The Mummy, Les Miserables, King Kong and the unstoppable Fast & Furious franchise, to name a few.
Universal Consumer Products International oversees NBCUniversal's consumer product and digital licensing for Universal Pictures, NBC Television, Focus Features and Sprout Channel. Universal Consumer Products International is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
We are looking for a Team Assistant that will be responsible for supporting the UK consumer products team to build and grow the business across NBCUniversal’s portfolio of Film, TV and Heritage franchises.
You will be the backbone of the UK consumer products team ensuring the smooth running of the department supporting across all business functions: leadership, category, retail, marketing, product development and creative.
• Excellent administration skills coupled with the ability to balance and prioritize work coming in across the team
• Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
• Proactive and solution focused with high attention to detail
• Demonstrable ability to research and source ad hoc information independently
• Strong PC skills with Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
• Flexible/ability to adjust to a fast paced and ever changing business environment
• An understanding of the consumer products business preferred but not compulsory
• Driven, passionate and highly motivated
• A sociable personality
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.