NBC Universal Team Coordinator in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 39990BR
Job Title Team Coordinator
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International Consumer Products
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us Universal Brand Development globally drives expansion of the company’s intellectual properties, franchises, characters and stories through innovative physical and digital products, content, and consumer experiences. Along with franchise brand management, Universal Brand Development’s core businesses include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, and Live Experiences based on the company's extensive portfolio of intellectual properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, as well as NBCUniversal cable and television. Universal Brand Development is a business segment of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, and part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working in an administrative role or as a coordinator (in a Law Firm or in-house legal team desirable but not required).
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with conference room booking systems and scheduling training events.
• Demonstrates an analytical approach to problem solving.
• Highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with a range of personalities.
• Establish effective relationships internally and externally.
• Friendly, approachable and confident manner with a flexible can do attitude.
• Proactive and responsible team player, taking pride in the role.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with a diverse and often heavy workload.
• Ability to identify, prioritise and manage urgent work assignments, and manage expectations in respect of other tasks.
• Ability to work independently, but know when to ask for assistance and guidance from more senior members of the team.
• An enthusiasm for the entertainment industry and film in particular.
Ownership – you are proud to be part of the team. You thrive on rising to the challenge and finding solutions to team challenges. You deliver on your commitments and always consider the “customer” view point when you provide your input to decisions.
Pioneering Spirit – you can see trends and patterns and identify missing pieces. You turn ideas in to action. You can anticipate the needs of others and take a pro active approach to working with people.
Teamwork – you bring energy to the job and you are proactive in getting to know people and connecting with your peers. You find opportunities where two heads are better than one and encourage people to share ideas and opinions. You have a flexible style that means you can work well with different types of people.
Creativity – you will enjoy working with others to generate ideas and be an ambassador for changes that mean we can always work to improve our game. You will drive the implementation of best practice and improvement and you will encourage others to do the same.
Integrity – you will consistently deliver on commitments, providing timely and accurate data and communication. You will enjoy rising to challenges and set your own high personal standards in your work. You will be active in seeking feedback and seeking out development opportunities.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.