NBC Universal Director, Network Partnerships - Fandango in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 40388BR
Job Title Director, Network Partnerships - Fandango
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Los Angeles
• 8+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, studio, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in presentation, creative and promotions development and data solutions for a sales team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Robust understanding of advertising within the Digital eco-system
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Knowledge of data solutions for ad sales
• Mobile expertise with ad sales
• Detail oriented with positive energy
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Familiarity with the standard digital analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Graphic design experience a plus.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.