NBC Universal Global Real Estate Summer 2018 Internship - LA in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 39415BR
Job Title Global Real Estate Summer 2018 Internship - LA
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Los Angeles
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site at posted location (see application for details)
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern’s Supervisor and the Director of Campus Programs.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
• Interest in Real Estate Development, Business or Graphic Arts/Multi-Media.
• Strong computer graphics and desktop publishing skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and/or other 3D modeling programs.
• Interest and commitment to design with particular focus on interior design of office space.
• Ability to work in collaborative team environment, take direction and think critically.
• Ability to build relationships to enable the partnerships that are critical to successful delivery of design projects.
• Prior internship or academic experience in related fields of architecture and interior design, real estate, or graphic arts.
• Major or Minor in Real Estate Development, Business or Graphic Arts/Multi-Media.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.