NBC Universal Legal Fall 2018 Internship – West Coast (Los Angeles) in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 40342BR
Job Title Legal Fall 2018 Internship – West Coast (Los Angeles)
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Los Angeles
• Enrolled in a Juris Doctor program at an accredited
law school and be able to provide
documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site in New York.
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from
participating in any other internship programs while
employed by NBCUniversal without written permission
from the Intern’s Supervisor and the Talent Acquisition
Lead of Campus Programs.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JUNE 15, 2018
• 2L ranking preferred for most roles
• Excellent legal research and writing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong computer literacy (especially with Microsoft Suite programs)
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Academic involvement beyond coursework (e.g. Moot
Court, article publication, leadership experience in academic organizations)
• Demonstrated interest in the entertainment industry
• A sense of confidence and discretion
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.