NBC Universal Universal Games Publishing Summer 2018 Internship - LA in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 39465BR
Job Title Universal Games Publishing Summer 2018 Internship - LA
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Los Angeles
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
•In pursuit of an, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site at posted location (see application for details)
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern’s Supervisor and the Director of Campus Programs.
• Bachelor’s degree required; business, economics, math, computer science or related field preferred
• Completion of 1st year of a current MBA program at the start of the internship
• Gaming or digital experience a plus
• Experience creating detailed financial models in Excel
• Advanced quantitative analysis skills with ability to take ideas from brainstorm to execution stage, including translating analyses into actionable insights and recommendations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to develop presentations and present to and interface with multiple levels of management including senior executives throughout the Company
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Self-starter with a passion for and solid understanding of the digital products and gaming landscape
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proven ability to influence people without direct reporting relationships
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment that requires rapid learning, multitasking and prioritizing under tight deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required; SQL a plus
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.