NBC Universal Account Executive in McAllen, Texas
Job Number 41162BR
Job Title Account Executive
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM KTLM
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in business development, direct sales, designing of creative solutions to meet clients’ needs
• Minimum 2 - 4 years of experiencing creating and facilitating sales pitches that articulate a custom solution to client needs and station benefits
• Strong digital platform skills and very solid selling skills.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Must be willing to work in McAllen, Texas
• Minimum 3 years of experience in broadcast media sales
• Qualified candidates should have self-motivation, resourcefulness and creativity
• Working knowledge of broadcast ratings and research preferred
• Ability to handle deadline pressure
• Should be a team player, willing to share knowledge and affect team growth
• Digital experience and knowledge of its workings preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish and English)
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.