NBC Universal LATAM Franchise Management Director in Mexico City, Mexico
Job Number 40436BR
Job Title LATAM Franchise Management Director
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Theatrical Marketing
Posting Category Executive Management
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
State - -
City Mexico City
• 8+ years film marketing experience
• Broad international and relevant regional experience, gained across many different countries and territories
• 10 years management experience, with proven ability to lead, manage, train and motivate internal and external teams
• Strategic thinker with proven competencies in developing and executing marketing and brand strategies and tactics
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.