NBC Universal Research Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Job Number 40563BR
Job Title Research Manager
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International UNI
Posting Category Executive Management
About Us NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
State - -
City Mexico City
The Research Manager will be the person who has the knowledge of all the tools that process the information that allows to understand the audience of pay, open, linear and digital television, as well as the behavior of the consumer: sociodemographic, psychographic, social and consumption of the main categories.
He/She will be a consultant leader for the sales area of the Mexico office, who translates that knowledge into actionable insights that support sales work.
• Teamwork: Obtain and / or process information from different suppliers, areas and countries. Understand, build as a team and provide consensual solutions without being encased in a single point of view. Good relationship with key executives, clients, agencies and colleagues.
• Generation of powerful and actionable Insights: Complement and synthesize several sources of information to produce relevant insights, challenging conventional preconceptions.
• Communication and persuasion: Maintain effective communication: clear and concise; Be open to feedback and enrichment with other points of view. Have a good commercial tone
• Planning and Organization: Ability to plan and organize your time and deliverables. Excellent time management, ability to handle priorities. Available to work overtime when needed. Work oriented to the result with low supervision.
• Leadership: Guide and encourages, is an inspiring source, has a proactive and motivating attitude that marks the way, is sure of its decisions.
• Creativity: Open and recursive mind in the search for solutions or new approaches
• Computer skills:
or MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Word
o Business Intelligence: Tableau, Micro Strategy or other.
o Research Software: Tech Edge, IBOPE Media Work Station, TGI Choices, Nielsen Galaxy, ComScore, Google Analytics, Omniture
• Languages: Spanish 100%. English: Intermediate or Advanced Level
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.