NBC Universal Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs in Miami, Florida
Job Number 41166BR
Job Title Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Business & Legal Affairs
Posting Category Legal & Business Affairs
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• High school degree or equivalent
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Highly organized and motivated to create streamlined processes to ensure efficiency.
• Expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across divisions and with external partners.
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• College degree is preferred
• Must have a sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines
• Knowledge of music publishing and common music licensing terms
• Experienced and knowledgeable with RapidCue
• Experience providing music cue sheet coordination in the music department for a television production company is highly preferred
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.