NBC Universal Manager, Digital Communications in Miami, Florida
Job Number 40914BR
Job Title Manager, Digital Communications
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Communications
Posting Category Communications
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of a range of online communication strategies targeting media and industry engagement, to enhance NBCU Telemundo Enterprises’ position as the authority for Hispanic Media.
Country United States
• 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on content development.
• Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage all marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
• Excellent project and deadline management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Copywriting and copyediting.
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems and social media platforms like: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
• College degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas
• Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish (both oral and written).
• Familiarity with information technology, primarily digital and video means of communications, is essential.
• Understanding of the entertainment industry.
• Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
• Bilingual English-Spanish.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
• Energetic, creative driver of new and interesting ideas.
• Knowledge and hands-on use of Digital and Social Media platforms.
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Willingness to travel, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.