NBC Universal Marketing New Media Manager in Miami, Florida
Job Number 39965BR
Job Title Marketing New Media Manager
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
The International New Media Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing activities of NBCUniversal’s filmed entertainment and television product to New Media outlets (Pay Per View, VOD, Subscription VOD, Ad-based Free On Demand, Electronic Sell-Through) throughout Latin America. In addition, the Manager will assist in the development and execution of marketing activities in Latin America, in coordination with NBC Universal’s global strategies.
Country United States
• Extensive experience within international TV/Film product marketing
• Degree preferred
• New Media / Digital Media experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of New Media marketing and solid relationships with international satellite/cable/broadband customers
• Strategic planning/business development experience
• Ability to interact with diverse groups internationally
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities
• Strong team player and highly motivated self-starter
• Spanish and Portuguese Language skills required
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the United States.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.