NBC Universal Research Manager in Miami, Florida
Job Number 40119BR
Job Title Research Manager
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Research & Insights
Posting Category Research
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Research Manager will provide performance and insights on current ratings trends and future implications that will drive business decisions using a wide variety of data sources.
Country United States
• Minimum four (4) years of experience desired at a broadcast/cable network, agency, media research supplier or digital media company; or other corporate experience grounded in strategic thinking and analysis
• Exhibits expert knowledge of Nielsen systems
• Demonstrated expertise and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Excel (pivot tables and macros a plus) and PowerPoint
• Experienced in providing detailed analytics and insights
• Proficient written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to provide references from previous employers if requested
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice
• Demonstrated strong analytic ability; critical thinker; fast learner; proactive problem solver
• Experience with digital analytics a plus
• Exhibits excellent written and oral communications in both English and Spanish
• Exhibits familiarity with Spanish-language television
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Creative and highly organized
• Detail oriented
• Inspirational and inclusive leadership skills
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to lead and develop staff
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.