NBC Universal Account Executive in New York, New York
Job Number 41017BR
Job Title Account Executive
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Sports Programming
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum of 5+ years selling experience in Cable or Broadcast Ad Sales
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Well Organized
• Self Starter/ Reliable
• Agency and client contacts in the New York/Tri-State Area
• Understand brand & marketing objectives.
• Strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills
• Capacity to work and analyze numeric data.
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.