NBC Universal Analyst, Digital Analytics – TV Everywhere in New York, New York
Job Number 39698BR
Job Title Analyst, Digital Analytics – TV Everywhere
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent Program Scheduling & Research
Posting Category Research
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, engineering, social sciences, or other quantitative field.
• 0-2 years of data analysis experience with a digital media company or agency.
• Ability to synthesize large data sets and drill down to the key takeaways.
• Advanced Excel skills required; Tableau a plus.
• Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as SQL, R, or Python.
• Knowledge of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Comfortable working in teams cross-functionally and presenting insights to executives.
• Strong quantitative & analytical skills.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Self-starter and problem solver
• Ability to handle multiple short term and long term projects at the same time
• Understand current TV and streaming landscape
• Passion for storytelling through data
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.