NBC Universal Associate AM Editor, Stay Tuned in New York, New York
Job Number 41189BR
Job Title Associate AM Editor, Stay Tuned
Business Segment NBC News and MSNBC
Sub-Business News Digital
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 2 years of professional experience in journalism, in an environment which works on tight deadlines and quick turnarounds using a studio or merely the tools at your desk
• Experience in pitching and producing creative and sharable videos about the day’s news.
• Comprehensive experience in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proven news judgment, high ethical standards and wonderful interpersonal skills
• Lots of personal experience making social content (yes, your own stories count)
• Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must be willing to work Mon-Fri 4AM-12PM
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.