NBC Universal Brand Communications Strategist, Portfolio Sales Marketing - News in New York, New York
Job Number 40124BR
Job Title Brand Communications Strategist, Portfolio Sales Marketing - News
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 5+ years experience with an agency/client, or media company with the creative, editorial, brand strategy or content strategy teams
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience with both Linear and Digital properties, with a robust understanding of the marketplace and platforms.
• News medium expertise preferred but not required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Writer and storyteller
• Creative and conceptual thinker
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation management skills
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team, interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external teams
• Strong familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools and ability to derive insights, as well as craft sales stories based on relevant data
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, etc.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.