NBC Universal Digital Enterprises Summer 2018 Internship - NY in New York, New York
Job Number 39391BR
Job Title Digital Enterprises Summer 2018 Internship - NY
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site at posted location (see application for details)
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern’s Supervisor and the Director of Campus Programs.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail
• Can demonstrate flexibility in fast-changing environment
• Can-do, positive attitude/team-player
• Creative thinker that’s willing to look outside of the box
• In Pursuit of a Marketing/Communications degree
• Passionate about the media/digital/social landscape
• Preferred expert experience with Microsoft Powerpoint/Excel and Google Drive/Docs
• Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively across other teams –
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and sharp business acumen - Able to think creatively and strategically about the digital and social media landscape
• Knowledgeable on NBCU partnerships and trends across publishers/platforms including but not limited to, Snapchat, BuzzFeed, Vox, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.