NBC Universal Director of National Sales, Regional Sports Networks in New York, New York
Job Number 40440BR
Job Title Director of National Sales, Regional Sports Networks
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - Platform Dev&Comm
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 5+ years minimum in Station/Sports/Sponsorship sales
• Major market sales experience
• Clear understanding and experience in all media, including emerging digital platforms
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Travel required to RSN markets as well as Regional Agency/Clients.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to evenings and weekends
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Solid experience in local and/or national television sales
• Strong negotiation, strategic planning, organization, business development, internet and computer skills
• Strong understanding of the Regional Sports/Sponsorship Business
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.