NBC Universal Director, Portfolio Growth Strategy in New York, New York
Job Number 40402BR
Job Title Director, Portfolio Growth Strategy
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 7+ years relevant work experience; which may include professional services (VC, investment banking, consulting) or media experience in a strategic role at a large network/publisher/agency.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• BA/BS required.
• Shows passion for media and strong intellectual curiosity.
• Demonstrates effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• The ability to present results of complex analyses clearly.
• Proven organizational, time, and people/stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to work in groups and independently.
• Strong PowerPoint skills and proven proficiency summarizing analyses into cogent presentations.
• Proven quantitative analytical design and execution abilities, including Excel modeling skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to take initiative and perform research, analysis, deliverable development, and other tasks with minimal supervision.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.