NBC Universal Executive Assistant in New York, New York
Job Number 41158BR
Job Title Executive Assistant
Business Segment NBC News and MSNBC
Sub-Business NBC News
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of news production and/or administrative experience.
• Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and social media.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of management.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
• Flexible, organized, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented – able to seek out answers and resources on own.
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York City.
• All candidates must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. The ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable handling confidential and sensitive materials.
• Proactive thinker with understanding of how to apply data.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
• Awareness of NBC News programs, on-air correspondents, policies, guidelines and practices.
• Knowledge of iNews, AVID Interplay and editing software.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.