NBC Universal Executive Search Summer 2018 Internship - NY in New York, New York
Job Number 39603BR
Job Title Executive Search Summer 2018 Internship - NY
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to
provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site in New York, NY.
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while
employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern’s Supervisor and the Talent
Acquisition Lead of Campus Programs.
• Motivated, self-starter
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Great follow-through skills
• Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
• Proficient with MS Office
• Experience with a CRM (Encore a huge plus) or ATS, preferred
• Prior experience with business intelligence, analytics and/or survey tools
• Demonstrated interest in Human Resources, Recruiting or Executive Search
• Interest in the Media and/or Entertainment industry
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.