NBC Universal Manager, Cross-Platform Insights & Measurement in New York, New York
Job Number 39693BR
Job Title Manager, Cross-Platform Insights & Measurement
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Sales Strategy and Analytics
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 4+ years’ experience in TV/media research at a media brand, agency or supplier.
• Knowledge of audience trends and patterns across media platforms, including digital, social, linear TV and OTT.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Analytics/Omniture, including Report Builder.
• Proficiency with linear TV/digital/social syndicated reporting tools including Nielsen NPower, Nielsen @Plan, comScore/Rentrak, Adobe, ListenFirst, MRI, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and Snapchat Analytics data.
• Strong Excel skills, including the ability to quickly build accurate and thorough dashboards and databases with pivot tables.
• Strong PowerPoint skills, including creating compelling slides/presentations that can be used for internal and external clients.
• Deep understanding of primary research methodologies/approaches, and the ability to recommend unique ad effectiveness measurement solutions for different campaigns.
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.