NBC Universal Marketing Manager in New York, New York
Job Number 40469BR
Job Title Marketing Manager
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Digital Sales & Partnerships
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
About NBCU CODE:
NBCU CODE curates the best digital content and platforms through a team of collaborative, easy-to-work with mobile experts. Our goal is to help our partners engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences. At NBCU CODE, it’s not business as usual. It’s business done smarter.
NBCU CODE partners include Apple News, Snapchat, BuzzFeed, Vox Media, and more.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 5+ years working in brand marketing, advertising, media or client strategy
• Excellent analytical and creative skills
• Experience developing marketing strategies with ability to create sales collateral to effectively position opportunities
• Familiar with ad tech products and KPI solution selling
• Ability to create actionable insights and recommendations from research data.
• Experience with research tools including comScore and Simmons
• Fluent in Keynote and PowerPoint
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.