NBC Universal Sports Cyber Security Business Leader in New York, New York
Job Number 38990BR
Job Title Sports Cyber Security Business Leader
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Minimum 3 years combined work experience in an IT infrastructure, networking and security
• Minimum 2 years working in a multi-national business operation
• Minimum 3 years working with security technologies including security architecture, IDS/IPS, digital certificates, encryption, and authentication, advanced anti-malware systems, and security log collection, optimization, and deep analytic analyses.
• Minimum 2 years in customer facing technical engagement roles, including service and solution delivery.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of time, as needed, including overnight stays
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through NBC UNIVERSAL CAREERS to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, or Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Media Entertainment industry experience
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
• Training in Cyber Security specific disciplines
• Ability to communicate effectively to business and technical teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives
• Demonstrated negotiation and problem resolution skills
• Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of recognized Cyber Security related standards and technologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of International Cyber Security and Privacy regulations, laws, and policies
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.