NBC Universal Sr. Designer, SYFY in New York, New York
Job Number 41012BR
Job Title Sr. Designer, SYFY
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
SYFY is a global, multiplatform media brand that gives science fiction fans of all kinds a universe to call home. Celebrating the genre in all its forms, SYFY super-serves passionate fans with original science fiction, fantasy, paranormal and superhero programming, live event coverage and imaginative digital and social content. The brand is powered by SYFY WIRE (www.SYFYWIRE.com), the premier portal for breaking genre news, insight and commentary. SYFY is a network of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted in order to be considered for this position.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Motion Graphics or equivalent experience
• Proven design and typography skills are required
• Great oral and written communication skills are required
• An overall understanding of the television, media and/or advertising industry is preferred
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge in cinema 4D and Premiere software is a plus
• Knowledge of latest technical trends with respect to film, video, graphic design and post systems
• Expertise and versatility across all delivery platforms
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment is essential
• Must be a team player, we are a group of passionate creative people who collaborate in daily bases
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.