NBC Universal Sr. Director, Insights in New York, New York
Job Number 41089BR
Job Title Sr. Director, Insights
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business Universal Kids
Posting Category Research
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• At least 8 years of related research experience preferably at a television network, digital entertainment company or with an entertainment based research organization; in-depth knowledge of industry strategies
• Detailed “inside/out” knowledge of Nielsen TV ratings (N-Power is an absolute must) as well as experience with digital metrics systems such as Rentrak, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
• Familiarity with social media measurement tools including ListenFirst and Facebook Insights.
• Experience analyzing respondent level data using Lake 5 a plus
• Strong analytic skills and exceptional aptitude in media math
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, must be a comfortable and experienced public speaker and storyteller
• A proactive self-starter who can immediately recognize tasks and execute accordingly
• A highly motivated, superbly organized, strategic thinker who is a strong leader & team player
• Must possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and the ability to bring research to life
• Should possess a passion for television content and a curiosity to understand viewer behavior
• Related BS or BA required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (job #41089BR)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.