NBC Universal Cyber Security Vulnerability Researcher in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 40096BR
Job Title Cyber Security Vulnerability Researcher
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 3-5 years of experience in a technical cyber security role
• Experience in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, security operations
• Familiarity with multiple programming and scripting languages (such as, Java, C/C++, Objective C, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
• An understanding of network and web related protocols (such as, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
• Experience with source code analysis
• Working knowledge and experience with testing and remediation methodologies for vulnerabilities in the OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25.
• Understanding of how applications, networking, operating systems, and databases work
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Intellectual capability and curiosity to learn complex processes.
• Highly collaborative; personally, and professionally self-aware; able to and interested in interacting with employees at all levels; embody integrity; and represent and inspire the highest ethical standards.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as sound business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation
• Experience advising on technical related issues
• Passion for and interest in media and entertainment industry highly desired
• Flexible, organized, and passionate about advanced cyber security
• Great interpersonal skills and love for a team environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.